Find tons of information about fishing in Baja on these two sites. Unfortunately, these pages are not in English, but you can choose to translate the sites when using Google Chrome as your browser.
Best Baja Fishing
- All slips are subject to availability
- Rates are calculated in terms of docking space, length or vessel size (whichever is larger)
- No refunds for early departures
- Check out time is 1 p.m.
- Launch ramp is $20 USD per day
- Additional guests using the hotel facilities need to register at the marina office (charge of $20 USD per person, per day)
- Long-term rates are based on a 1-month minimum stay
- Guests departing early will be charged the short-term rate for the length of their stay. A 30 day written notice is required
- Live-aboard - $100 USD per month for up to 2 people (plus taxes)
- Electricity is metered and charged on a monthly basis
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
It is mandatory to clear with customs once the vessel arrives as well as before it departs. Consider regular hour services and national holidays before leaving Mexico